Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jelly Samich

Oh my Garrett..I love that kid so much and I love the things that he says. He has so much imagination and curiosity in him. I just love hearing the things he talks about.

About a month ago, one morning Garrett got up and we went to the kitchen and I opened the curtains and I said, "Oh look, the cows are out." Garrett ran to the window to see them. My kids love watching the cows, they talk about how many there are, who is the mom, who is the dad, and count the babies. Garrett was so excited to see the cows, he said, "Oh mommy, look at those cows." So we talked about the cows for a few minutes and I said, "Garrett, what are those cows doing?" and Garrett said, "Eating"....I simply said "Oh okay, what are they eating?" And he looked at me with a huge grin on his face and said, "A samich...a jelly samich!" I couldn't help but laugh. To have such innocence and so much imagination at the age of 2 years old.

There will never be a dull moment with that child, and that's what I love about him so much...oh and his beautiful blond hair and blue eyes...he melts my soul!!! Love that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment