Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I've lost my bloggyness

Well I guess it can be said that lately I have lost my bloggyness...if that is even a word. It's not that I haven't had anything to blog about, because obviously there is not a day that goes by where I don't have something to write about. I think it is time, I just haven't had the time....Oh whatever, isn't that everyone's excuse, "I just don't have time!" Well it is for sure mine. So I am working on making more time for myself and in the long run making time for my kids because these are the memories that I want them to be able to read one day and learn so much about themselves and be able to read about their lives growing up. So here is to being back in the blogging world.
So with me being back, I needed to change up my blog a little bit and I added a new title, "'Owl' Love You Forever". Of course, in our family we have always read the book, "Love You Forever", my gran use to read it to us grankids all the time, and when I had Madelyn she of course was read that book all the time. It is a book that will stay in our family forever. My gran and mom always sign their cards, "Love You Forever", so of course I saw it fittingly appropriate to say in meaning of my children. Of course then there is the "Owl". I have always been intrigued by owls, I love to listen to them. We use to spend the night at my gran and papa's house and there was always an owl outside that you could hear at night. I missed that sound...it was a sound of a childhood memory that I will never be able to let go. When we moved into our house that we built last year, one night I was laying in bed, and I heard the owls. I went and looked outside and sitting in the dark tree was an owl, it was kind of an affirmation that we moved to the right place....this is where I was supposed to be...it reminded me of my gran and papa's house, and I would give anything just to keep those memories with me all the time. So anyway, back to the point..."Owl" Love You Forever....and yes it is true, I will love my children and my life forever no matter what.....oh and of course my hottness husband too!!! ;)

So here is to a new beginng, and making memories with my little owlets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment