Well, it's 11:30 at night and for some reason I can never go to sleep before midnight...that's awesome, isn't it? I keep telling myself that we have to get the kids back on a good schedule because Madelyn goes back to school in about 2 weeks....that's a BOO and a YAY!!! A "Boo" because well I'm going to be really blunt....I like to sleep in and I hate getting up in the morning and especially getting kids ready to go someplace by 8:00 a.m. It's a "yay" because, well I'm going to be blunt again, I need her to go back to school. I love the girl, but me and her and the boys have had a little TOO much time together this summer!!! And yes, she does need some space and is ready to start a new beginning in her new school. So me working on getting the kids back on a good schedule isn't working out to well. It really isn't only for the kids it's for me too.
I too will actually have to get my self out of bed and actually go to school 2 days a week. That's a "hooray" and a "blah" as well!!! Of course this all depends on if I can find someplace for the boys to go, and right now that misson is a failure!!!! Maybe, I am just too picky about where I am sending my boys, but let me tell you....after spending so many years working in childcare....I know what goes on in there and I know how psycho some of those other kids can be and how unprofessional some of those idiots working there can be. Of course, my boys will probably fall into the psycho child category!!!! Plus, every where is so flipping expensive!!! Whatever happened to normal babysitters, who charged very little to watch 2 kids???? How in the world do people work and afford to put their kids in daycare???? I just don't get it!!!! I am going to make a child care center, that is educational, affordable, and is very high quality! Wouldn't that make so many families life a little easier?
Sorry that was my venting about childcare for a small moment!
Here's another thing I would like to vent about: My car!!!
I tell you what, I am about ready to drive that thing off a cliff. I have such luck!!! Who else would have their car AC go out on them in the middle of July when it is 95 degrees outside....and I have a baby with me!!! Yes, that's right, ME!!! I just want the thing fixed, and I want it to cost me $1.00!!!! UGHHH...it makes me soooo mad!!! And yes, I HATE driving Justin's car! It is SO loud and beastly....I want my grocery getter fixed!
Okay, next thing!!! I love my kids, more than they will probably ever know. I especially love my Marshall Dean! However, I do not love his sleeping habits!!! From the time he was in the hospital, that kid wouldn't sleep. When we brought him home he didn't sleep for 11 months, and he still wakes up every night, walks through the house and climbs into our bed, gets on his daddy's pillow, covers up with "his" softy, and sleeps. Maybe once a month the kid will sleep all night in his own room. What is wrong with this kid???? I know he's a momma's boy, but why won't the kid just sleep in his bed??? UGHHH....MORE FRUSTRATION!!! In fact, guess who is already in bed with me, right now, as I am typing....MARSHALL DEAN!!! Actually I think tonight he had a bad dream because he was screaming bloody murder in his bed, so that's understandable and excusable for mommy terms....but every other night, I need some space!!! Oh well, he won't be 2 forever and one day he won't want to have anything to do with me, right? So what's the saying, enjoy it while you can??? And that's what I shall do!
Well I suppose that is enough rambling for tonight. I am finally tired and of course it is bed time because it is 12:03!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment